The following is a brief summary of SBP – Privacy Notice:
- As part of our operation of the Services, we may collect personal data which is provided to us by you or your organization (see section 4);
- We process such personal data in compliance with Swiss laws and other laws applicable to us, mainly for the purpose of operating the Solutions and providing our related Services (in particular to conduct quality assessment of Biobanks and to enable Biobanks and researchers to communicate and interact). We may also process your personal data to communicate with you, send our newsletter, analyze and improve the use of our Services and to comply with our legal obligations (see section 7, as well as sections 5 and 6);
- Your personal data is stored in Switzerland. We do not share it with third parties or transfer it abroad unless this is both necessary for the operation of the Services and permitted by Swiss laws. This may for instance be the case when we use service providers or must interact with third parties to conduct our professional activities. However, some information on the Solutions is available publicly or to other users, and thus worldwide (see sections 8 and 9);
- We apply security measures and strive to protect your personal data. However, no IT infrastructure is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that ours will (see section 11);
- You may contact us email@example.com to exercise your rights pertaining to your personal data (see sections 13 and 15).